SXʷNQ̓EʔELS L SUW̓EČM / KSUKⱠIⱠMUMAⱠ ʾA·K̓͏AⱠMUKWAʾITS, Inc. is built on the traditional values of the Sqelixʷ / ʾAqⱡsmaknik̓:
- Excellence in performing our given task,
- Accountability and commitment to provide for the future of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes, and
- Honor and respect for the sacred nature of the resources we are asked to manage and preserve for our future generations.
- Our environmental objective; to minimize and manage impacts from our operations, through environmental stewardship and planning for sustainable future operations.
- Our safety objective; to ensure a safe working environment and the safe operation of our facilities.
- Our economic objective; to maximize our economic return by being innovative, efficient, productive, and responsible in the ways in which we conduct our business.
- Our social objective; to be a responsible and valued corporate citizen of our community by considering its needs, the needs of our customers and the needs of the Flathead Reservation.
Energy Keepers, Incorporated is committed to a path of sustainability whereby we track and measure our performance against the goal of achieving the following four objectives in a balanced way;